Thursday, February 6

Put Down The Stone





This is probably the most profound statement I have yet to encounter about love, sin, and judgement. This is my religion, my belief. A religion of freedom, love and grace. A religion that doesn't inhibit a messy, mistake filled life, but one that promotes forgiveness and understanding.



The story of Jesus and the adultress is a popular story among Christians today and one that I believe has been used to judge and shun others. Glennon here explains this perfectly and I can only hope this message gets across. Too many Christians out there are trying too hard to "play" Jesus and end up shunning people out.



Before you hit play and listen to this amazing statement of love and forgiveness, I just want to say that it is a fresh of breath air to hear this. It brings me hope and joy because it reminds me that God still loves me and my lifestyle is not for others to judge. That is between me and God. And may I always be reminded that it is not my place to judge other people's lives either. It is about loving one another. The true meaning of life...  Listen on...

No comments:

Post a Comment