Friday, April 25

We're Married! We're Having a Baby!

In my brief absence here on my blog I have much to share with you. I am now a married woman and I am expecting my third child in September!

Who would have thought a year ago I would be married and pregnant? Life is interesting like that, and once again she has shown me that she is not done with throwing me unexpected surprises. I couldn't be more happy or more thrilled.

I truly do feel like the luckiest woman in the world. My new husband is amazing and wonderul. Everything a woman would want in a man. Respectful, thoughtful, giving and continues to make me smile and laugh.

Our wedding day is a day I will cherish for the rest of my life and beyond. It was small, short and very sweet. All of my loved ones were there to witness the grand event. My son gave me away, my daughter was a beautiful brides maid, two of my cute little nieces were adorable flower girls, my little sister the maid of honor and Dan's best friend Dan the best man, not to mention that my brother-in-law performed the ceremony. It was funny, heart warming and some tears of joy were shed. Most importanly, our vows were written from our hearts. Vows that expressed our love, our devotion and our promises to one another.  The recpetion was held in our house (thanks to wind and cold) and everyone enjoyed themselves.  It was a wonderul, exciting day! I do have to say that our new marriage has brought us closer than ever, and I love him now more than ever. I do believe the feeling is mutal on his part! ;)

And now I am going to be a mama again. Four months into the pregnancy and I am feeling really good. No big complaints, like morning sickness. Just feel tired and boy do I have to pee a lot! We have had two ultra sounds already and the baby looks healthy and active! Yay for active baby! We have another ultra sound on May 1st and hopefully we will find out gender. I will keep you posted. So why all the ultra sounds you may ask? Well, according to the medical experts, I am considered high risk due to my age. Yes, apparently 35 is considered advanced maternal age! Oh well, I am not going to complain about the extra tender care and ultra sounds. Dan is super excited and has been taking extra good care of me. Making me breakfast every morning, packing my lunches and sees that I get my rest. He even enjoys talking and making jokes to my belly so the baby can hear. Gotta break the baby in with his hilarious humor right?  :o)

Life is good! Even if you have to squint to find the good, it's there. Wishing you all the joy possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment